gEDA-user: Hello, symbols and uppercase letters

We are a litle office, and we work with eletronic projects.

Now we are with a new group of people that will to work with gEDA project.

Then we are preparing to build many symbols, initialy, all Arizona Micropchip PIC microcontrolers and some symbols that we need for some projects now.

Well, our choice was the pair gEDA & PCB ´cause we think are good programs and are in development with many releases this year.

All windows and programs for was left, and now we only want to work with gnu programs.

In Brazil the BSA is in a hard movement to prevent piracy.

Thank you for the gEDA project and we hope to help you with many symbols. ;)

We are with some litle problems:

	- All upper case letters appears like lower but more spaced

	- Reading a text about symbol creation I beleave to understand that our actual symbols libs needs to change to use new recurses like net= attribs and other. Is it realy?

	- Where can I find schematics examples to study.

	- How to find a good PCB manual? Is PCB the most used CAD for design PCBs?

Let's GNU us.