gEDA-user: This looks like it's working now

Is this a good install?

Looks like I'm ready to start reading the man page.   Anywhere else I should
read, or do a tutorial?

John Griessen

gEDA/gschem version 20010722
gEDA/gschem comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; see COPYING for more details.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
conditions; please see the COPYING file for more details.

Read system-gschemrc file [/usr/local/share/gEDA/system-gschemrc]
Read ~/.gEDA/gschemrc file [/home/john/.gEDA/gschemrc]
Did not find local gschemrc file [./gschemrc]
Could not find [(null)/gschem.scm] for interpretion
Failed to read init scm file [(null)/gschem.scm]