Re: gEDA-user: pcb163p, pcb199j

Hello John, my name is Xultz and I'm one of the maintainers of gEDABR,
the pourpose of the site is exactly that and we will love to serve the gEDA
comunity with that.
I'm (trying) to make a (simple and personal) site about PCB (pcb-br.projetos.etc.br)
with files and libraries, but I'm having problems with time to dedicate to it.
If you want, we can create a completely new site for people interact with
PCB files, like patches, libraries and documentation.
I think we can do a very good job.

Best regards

Xultz

PS: someone have a documentation explaining the specification of the
new library file format of PCB 1,99?