Re: gEDA-user: pcb163p, pcb199j

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 08:42, Xtian Xulz wrote:
. . . . make a (simple and personal) site about PCB
(pcb-br.projetos.etc.br)
> with files and libraries, but I'm having problems with time to
dedicate to it.
> If you want, we can create a completely new site for people interact
with
> PCB files, like patches, libraries and documentation.

[John G] Yes, I would like to do that.

I am investigating the use of a weblog called pyblosxom, that only
requires perl and python cgi-bin scripts to function.   Are you
interested in a weblog for a library site? I believe it is possible to
create something like an email list, but limit the message size to oe or
two lines as headings for files on a page and let the public create that
part of the site...then occasionally weed it, (reduce and edit it).

> PS: someone have a documentation explaining the specification of the
> new library file format of PCB 1,99?

I am working on
understanding that today, yet I also want to start creating pcb
output.  I may have an answer soon.

John Griessen
Austin TX