gEDA-user: New gdatabase release

Hi.

I've uploaded the second version of gdatabase to

www.viasic.com/download

The changes are basically:

-- Now runs guile scrips from command line... Thanks for the tips in how get this working!
-- Supports component-path and source-path similar to gnetlist.
-- Took first step towards a schematic generator: gdatabase now generates default symbols from schematics for all schematics that don't have symbols

The first commands I've built into guile are:

(component-library <dirName>)
(source-library <dirName>)
(create-default-symbol <schemName>)
(read-schematic <schemName>)
(write-spice-netlist <cirFileName>)

There's some stuff that needs to be fixed. In particular:

-- I hard-coded /usr/bill/.gEDA as the path to find gdatabaserc
-- There's a speed issue with the -new_c version of DataDraw's object allocation that needs to be fixed

Bill