Re: gEDA-user: xinstall problems -- otherwise impressive

Le Sunday 2 November 2003 04:31, vous écriviez:
> This strikes me as an over-reaction. As I posted some months ago, xinstall
> worked fine for me under Mandrake 9.0. It took some time before I fully
> understood what it was doing and what it was intended to do , but the
> command did what it should have done.
>
> By all means include a warning about possible side effects, but xinstall is
> distinctly more convenient that install, and it is worth persevering with
> it.

It's crashing systematically for me (on woody).
I'm available to make any test, reproduce things, send logs, maybe add extra
printf, recompile, or what ever to help the developer to debug.
Thougth, I'm not ready to jump into this code by myself.
You can contact me in private. Don't hesitate.

Jean-Luc.