Re: gEDA-user: futurenet question - long!

> What might be interesting to us on this list,
> is a look at a sample of a futurenet pinlist.  I've never heard of that
> tool. From that, we might suggest how you,
> in theory and in practice, could easiest do the engineering yourself.

???
Only Dan has offered to take a look at the pinlist file I got, to see if he
could do anything to help me. So I have sent it to him in private, not to
send big attachments to the list: 1497 lines.
If you mean that you also have time to examine it, and help me anyhow :-) , I
send it to you also.

> OR, money always helps get results...

??
Should I offer money, you mean by this?
:-)

> Your proposal reminds me of past experience with Mons. ___.

?
How was that?
( a reference to the thread is enough )

BTW, I contacted the manufacturer of Ranger, and received a smaller sample
file, with some description.
Now, that is small enough to send to the list.

--- 8< ---

You will see that each part has to be defined, with its pin numbers and
where they are connected. Then the list of signal names is given at the end.
From what I can work out on the pin lines, the "100" indicates that the
signal is a power rail, the other signals are "23". Ranger2 is restricted to
8 different power rails, so no more should be defined.

(You can download a demo version of Ranger2 so that you can test whether the
Futurenet files you've created can be imported. There is information on the
Futurenet importer in the Ranger2 Help (Help > Ranger2 Help, Information
on - Futurenet Import .) The download page is: www.seetrax.com/r2demo.htm

[ I'm doing this right now ]

--- 8< ---

Futurenet Pinlist File