Re: gEDA-user: futurenet question

And two more issues:

1, the pinnumbers can only be numbers. So a diode must have pins 1 and 2,
instead of "A" and "C" and our pcb designer says pin number 1 should be the
anode.
But as he doesn't care much about the background of things, it might be only
because his outline (footprint) library contains outlines like this, and it
is the convenient solution for him. (fair enough, though)

2, According to my experience, ranger likes the pinlist file better, if it is
converted with unix2dos. But I don't know it for sure, because during the day
I have encountered several "fatal errors" and "blue deaths", and couldn't
decide if it was a remedy or not (I tried wine also, but eventually I decided
to run ranger on a real win machine (win98) ). Anyway, it is going to be at
most a remark in the scm file, not necessarily a severe issue. :-)
But the too long netnames caused fatal error for sure.

mfer

p.s. sorry for writing so very much