Re: gEDA-user: futurenet question

What might be interesting to us on this list,
is a look at a sample of a futurenet pinlist.  I've never heard of that tool.
>From that, we might suggest how you,
in theory and in practice, could easiest do the engineering yourself.

OR, money always helps get results...

Your proposal reminds me of past experience with Mons. ___.

JG

--
John Griessen    Cibolo Design       Austin Texas
EE good at IR systems, power supplies, logic design, A2D D2A, digital amps,