gEDA-user: New gnetman update...

Hi.

I've renamed gdatabase to gnetman, short for "netlist manipulation". The new version can be found at:

www.viasic.com/download/gnetman_20031108.tar.gz

It has a readme file to help use gnetman, that hopefully addresses some of the problems that Sribalan has run into so far. It includes the gnetman executable in the bin directory, and it now links to the RH9 version of guile.I've renamed g

In addition, support for relative paths in the "source" attribute on symbols has been added. This should make building complex hierarchical schematics a bit easier. I'll second the request for a browse capability in the symbol finder dialog box to help instantiate components in a realative way.

Bill