gEDA-user: Gschem component menu suggestion/request

I have a couple of suggestion for a future rev of gschem.

A)Mini-library windows

It is regards to instantating components into a
Schematic (add-->component)
If most users are like me , there are probably
Using 2 to 3 component libraries a lot. (For
Example, I use the analog, spice and my local
Library 90% of the time).

Given that it would speed up my schematic design
Time if I could have 3 small library window-frames at the side
Of the drawing window each displaying the individiual
Component names of the 3 libraries I use most often.
These window frames could be part of the drawing window
On the left or right side with scroll bars to minimise space.
I could then directly click on the components wihtout
Having to go to the additional steps of (add-component,scrolling,
Opening the library I want and then adding the component).

B) Symbol instantiation hot keys

Second suggestion is the ability to bind hot keys
To adding specific components. For example, I'm looking
To add a keydef command like the following

(define global-keymap
	'("Shift J" . add-component "library/symbol")

Where library may be say "analog" and symbol be "pmos-1.sym"

I had both these features in my prior Schematic editor and it sped
up my schematic drawing Process immensely.

My 2 c

/sri