Re: gEDA-user: What opensource spice to use?

Tclspice uses the ngspice-devel mailing list for discussion.  You are
right, however, it is very quiet.

As a project, ngspice is kind of moribund; tclspice is a fork of the
ngspice tree under more active development.  The maintiner, Stefan
Jones, works for a company which apparently uses it for commercial
chip development;  Stefan is in the enviable position of being able to
hack free software and get paid for it too!

I submitted my readline patch to Stefan a week or two ago, but I
haven't heard anything about incorporating it.  I will ping him again
in another week.  Meanwhile, if you are interested, I can make my
entire source distribution (with the readline stuff) available for
download.  Just say the word.

Stuart