Re: gEDA-user: futurenet question

Ferenc Márton wrote:
better than Windows Orcad, and infinitely better than PADS. I can dig
out a netlist if anyone's interested.
Evan

Yes, please, that would be useful.

mfer

There's a 220KB netlist at:

<http://www.riverside-machines.com/pub2/CHIMP1.NV4>

Unfortunately, I threw away the FutureNet manuals last year (who would ever need a FutureNet manual again?!), but my recollection is that they didn't contain the netlist format anyway. I wrote a utility in 1995 to compare Cadence and FutureNet netlists; I've just had a look at the code, and it appears that I did it without a spec, although I had all the manuals. You can have the source if you want, for what it's worth.

Evan