Re: gEDA-user: Comments after successfully running gnetman . . . .

El dom, 23-11-2003 a las 14:34, Stuart Brorson escribió:
[snip]
> Some time ago we discussed a separate program called "gattrib" which
> would read in a set of .sch files, and build a spreadsheet with
> refdeses listed horizontally, and the associated attributes listed
> vertically:
>
> 	Device		Value		Footprint	etc.
> R1	RESISTOR	100K		0603
> R2	RESISTOR	200K		0805
> U1	uA741				SO8
> etc
>
> I'm still looking at that . . . .

I know, but I would also like to be able to do it within gschem. Since
gattrib should use libgeda, structs and stuff used in gschem, maybe it
could be implemented only once, and used in both programs...

Carlos

Únete a los miles de sin pareja en Meetic... ¡te vas a enamorar!
http://www.iespana.es/_reloc/email.meetic