Re: New sch BOM application announcement, was Re: gEDA-user:Comments

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:40:59 -0500 (EST)
sdb@cloud9.net (Stuart Brorson) wrote:

> [snip]
> > A friend of mine wrote such a GPL licensed  app about 2 months ago,
> > it's been quite well tested between the two of us and she has fixed
> > all bugs found so far. It uses Awk and can handle the latest .sch's
> > and even very old ones.
> >
> > She has asked me to announce it, as this topic has just been raised
> > by Stewart:)
> [snip]
>
> I would be interested in taking it out for a test drive.  Can you put
> it on an FTP server anywhere?
>
> Stuart

Hi Stewart, Vikkis app is located on her server at:-
http://12-207-208-53.client.attbi.com:8080/~vw/vproj/gbom/

You should fetch the tarball and the README.

Apologies to the list for my omission of the url!
--
Kind Regards
Terry