Re: gEDA-user: EBC vs. 123

Well, it's important that pinseq (1, 2, 3, 4) correspond to (C, B, E, S)
for SPICE et al. (substrate optional, of course). Pin numbers should be
determined by the package (if any). CBE are nice as pinlabels.

So, for pinseq, it's best to consult the SPICE or SPICE library docs. For
pin numbers, consult package docs. Labels are arbitrary comments, I
believe, so whatever you think most informative.

John Doty "You can't confuse me, that's my job."
MIT-related mail:  jpd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other mail:  jpd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx