Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb produces crap!

On Saturday 05 November 2005 09:51 pm, Ales Hvezda wrote:

> 	Long story short:  I am still trying to decide if there is a bug
> in gnetlist (really libgeda) that causes two nets to be created instead of
> one when you draw two nets that cross each other (but not connected
> together) and a pin connecting to the intersection of the two crossing
> nets.  Should the two nets be connect together with the pin even though
> the nets are not connect to each other?

A warning message about it would be good.

If you connect them simply because they overlap you could end up with a board
that has shorted nets.  If that happens on a interlayer you are screwed.
If the nets where not connected but they should have been, you are less
screwed because you can add a jumper.  Not good but at least it is not a lot
of $ down the drain for the boards.