Re: gEDA-user: Editing elements in PCB is too complicated

> See this is the thing with being uhm "curt"..... Is your issue likely to=20
> be moved up or down the lets do that next list? I (as I am spoiled) like=20
> my issues moving towards the top. When was the last time I bought the=20
> developers a beer? Have to look into that. Stuart, when is geda/gaf=20
> going to take donations?

Thanks for reminding me.  I want to create a foundation first so that
any money handled (not that it's going to be big anyway) will be
handled fairly and transparently.  Something like the Python Software
Foundation is what I have in mind.  (The PSF is perceived to be less
business-hostle than the FSF, regardless of whether it's true or not.)
I started writing the constitution and bylaws last year, but then
other things moved up the interest/priority stack.  Please keep
bugging me!

Stuart