gEDA-user: PCB menus in GTK

The PCB menus in GTK are different that in the old widget kit (I don't
remember how the old widget kit is called).

In the old widget kit if I select a component and press right button
over the component, I get "Send to other side" option.

This option is missing in GTK.

My friend compiled PCB with Gtk and I am used to the old one and when he
asked me how to send a component to the other side, I wasn't able to
tell him how to do it.

I suggest the menus in GTK and old widget kit be the same.

CL<