Re: gEDA-user: connector with wires going across/through connector

On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 06:15:15AM -0600, Bert Douglas wrote:

> Basically what I want to do is to draw some connectors in parallel.

I don't recommend trying to create connectivity through a symbol.
In many years of working with ECAD tools this has usually caused more
trouble than it saved.

If you create your symbol appropriately, you can draw lines across a
row of symbols with each line connecting to 1 pin of each symbol.

Don Reid