gEDA-user: fork of pcb ?

I just noticed that there are two sites for "pcb" that appear to be going in different directions.

http://pcb.sourceforge.net/
http://opencircuitdesign.com/pcb/index.html

At sourceforge the gui is being redone into GTK and in general there seems to be a closer association with gschem.

And at opencircuitdesign the whole program is being cast into a Tcl framework with Tk as the gui and it looks as if there will be integration with XCircuit.

But that is just my perception from the outside.

Does anybody have any inside information about what is really going on?

Thanks,
Bert Douglas