Re: gEDA-user: fork of pcb ?

Well it is not really a democracy. The copyright holders are usually the
ones who pick the titles. I guess the distribution package maker can
name the package without changing the program names.

Also take a look at gtk. Suse includes both gtk2-2.6.4-6 and
gtk-1.2.10-885. So they could as easily do a pcb3-whatever and a
pcb4-whatever.

Steve Meier