Re: gEDA-user: fork of pcb ?

From the positive side... This group has published a list of actions
that they think a UI for PCB should have.

opencircuitdesign.com/pcb/commands_sorted.txt

Since, DJ is working on an HID one has to ask how the pcb hid would
support these methods.

Next, what is Tim Edward's email adress so that DJ and Tim can minimize
wasted time. I know they are giving away their time for almost free but
I still think it is very valuable ;)

As an aside..... We have fabs back from using PCB to make a 12 layer
back plane (basterdized vme). Biggest issue is that the program looses
color info for layers above eight. Second note, my board which had an
896 pin bga achieved a yield of 10 out of 11. The one bad board had a
power supply issue and it was easier to push that one aside and try the
next board. I had 15 built hopping 10 would work. I stopped testing
after 10 were working. gschem, gnetlist and pcb rock!. Thanks all.

<Comercial>
www.hunterpcb.com built and stuffed the 896 pin bga board  if you need
more contact info ask me
or look at the cc of this email and ask Cheryl for a quote.
</Comercial>

Since, Tim claims version 3, I think version the hid version should be
4. Note their web pages do reference geda.

Steve M.