Re: gEDA-user: slotting problem

>I seem to be having slotting problems with gschem. If I add a 7474
>component, for instance, and change its slot number to 2, the pin
>numbers don't update. In the gschem log I see:

	How are you changing the slot number?  If you change the slot
number by directly editing the slot= attribute, then yes, I see these
same messages and that's most likely a bug (and a bug has been filed:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1589247&group_id=161080&atid=818426
).

	However, if you change the slot number using either Edit/Slot...
or by double clicking on the component and using the multiple attribute
edit dialog box, then the slot number should update correctly.

	Thanks for the bug report.

								-Ales