Re: gEDA-user: slotting problem

> 	However, if you change the slot number using either Edit/Slot...
> or by double clicking on the component and using the multiple attribute
> edit dialog box, then the slot number should update correctly.

None of these work for me. I'm not sure how to use the Edit/Slot...
function - it doesn't even seem to change the slot attribute value
(select component, choose Edit/Slot..., change value of slot in dialog).
The dialog box changes the slot attribute value but doesn't update the
pins.

I was right clicking and choosing Edit (which I think brings up the same
dialog box). This only happens for a newly inserted component. If I
save, exit and reload it all works fine (except Edit/Slot...).