gEDA-user: gEDA user with problems

Title: gEDA user with problems

Hello,

Could somebody show me what I am doing wrong? I am using Ubuntu Edgy with gEDA default package.
1) I am trying to activate the auto numbering for components placement. I modified /etc/gEDA/system-gschemrc to:

(load (string-append gedadatarc "/scheme/auto-uref.scm"))
(add-hook! add-component-hook auto-uref)
(add-hook! copy-component-hook auto-uref)

And I can not see any auto numbering.
2) There is a bug on gschem? On the library list, the alphabetically order is scrambled. I have a temporary work around:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=282040&highlight=geda
3)I am trying to define a default working path for my projects:

;(source-library "${HOME}/projects/my_schematics")
(source-library "/home/projects")

but I can not see any effect.
If somebody know what is wrong or where is my mistake, please let me know.

Thanks,

Adrian