Re: gEDA-user: Fiducial

John Griessen wrote:
Dan McMahill wrote:
 instead of sleeping like I should

have been doing. I have added, but not yet committed, support for a pad having a "nopaste" flag.

. . . drc code that just

gives you warning: 4 pads have the no paste flag set.

[jg]It sounds good for fiducial creating, and the count remark on the drc2 output should save us from ourselves...

ok, I put the 'nopaste' code into cvs. I do agree that the ability to directly place lines and polygons on non-copper and non-silk (i.e. soldermask relief, solderpaste, assembly, etc) is desirable, but thats a larger project.

-Dan