Re: gEDA-user: no pins in JUMPER10

On 11/5/06, Giorgenes Gelatti <giorgenes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I got it working in the example, but it still doesn't work in my project. :(
How can I check for errors, like the "on grid" stuff you said?

The active end of each symbol pin should be a different color. You should also have a grid of dots. Verify that each active end is on a dot.

It is probably easier to view the netlist. The netlist will show you
all of the pin
connections. You can then quickly isolate the pins that aren't connected.

You may want to break your schematic into small pieces and get each
piece working
separately. After you get all the pieces working merge them.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org