Re: gEDA-user: Trace fill?

Lares Moreau wrote:
I noticed that the pcBoard was 'filled' with the PCB traces so that only the required clearance is not copper.

Lares,

When you say 'filled with traces' do you mean 'filled with polygon'? If so I think PCB will already do what you're asking. It may be as simple as drawing a rectangle or polygon over your entire board and toggling the "s" key on the filled copper area. Setting up your clearances and design rules should make the polygon clear by a safe amount.

Let me know if this helps.

Phil