Re: gEDA-user: gEDA user with problems

Hi Adrian,

On Saturday 11 November 2006 18:02, Adrian Nania wrote:
> Your test is working. I have identified gedadata as the used
> directory. Inside of the /etc/gEDA/system-gschemrc file I have
> replaced gedadatarc: (load (string-append gedadata
> "/scheme/auto-uref.scm"))
> Now the auto numbering is fine.
>
> I do have another stupid question. If I want to apply the auto
> numbering for all the components used in my schematic, looks like I
> need to select one by one all the different component refdes: C, Q,
> R, U, X.

Yes.

> If I have other components, like L or Tr, I do not have auto
> numbering?

You have. Just change the searchtext to refdes=L or refdes=Tr

> What about if I want to apply auto numbering to all the
> different types, in all the pages in one single step?

Wait for the next release or take one of the development files:
* the patch at sourceforge
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1589430&group_id=161080&atid=818428
* the autonomuber branch in the CVS repository

Regards
Werner