RE: gEDA-user: gEDA user with problems

Hi Adrian,

El sÃb, 11-11-2006 a las 09:02 -0800, Adrian Nania escribiÃ:
[snip]
> Your test is working. I have identified gedadata as the used directory.
> Inside of the /etc/gEDA/system-gschemrc file I have replaced gedadatarc:
> (load (string-append gedadata "/scheme/auto-uref.scm"))
> Now the auto numbering is fine.

Ok. Glad to hear that. I'd like to update the docs, but I don't know
exactly where you get the instructions. Searching the wiki, I updated:

http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:faq-gschem#how_can_i_get_refdes_automatically_numbered_when_i_draw_a_schematic
http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:gschem_ug#configuring_gschem

Is some other page missing?

Ales, I also updated:
http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:gschem_ug#geda_gschem_user_guide

(Before: The latest version of this document may be found at:
http://www.someplace.come/some-page.html ,
after:
The latest version of this document may be found at:
http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:gschem_ug)

[snip questions answered by Werner]
> And one more question related to the library alphabetically order.
> Ales told me not to use the rc keyword, but I do not know where not
> to use this keyword? This is a quote from my HOWTO:
[snip]

Ales?

Regards,

Carlos