Re: gEDA-user: Serious Bug in pcb-20060822

Am Dienstag, 14. November 2006 14:45 schrieb Stefan Salewski:
> Hello,
>
> I think there is a serious bug in pcb-20060822.
> If a new layer (outline for board manufacturer) is added,
> thermals vanish or similar strange things occur.

Ok,

seems to be easy to reproduce this bug:
Start pcb-20060822, select GND-sld, draw a rectangle, insert a
via and a thermal in this rectangle. Then (select solder and)
add a new layer with preferences menu. Thermal vanish.

I wonder that this bug is still undiscovered. I use Gentoo-Linux
(AMD64), maybe it will not occur on 32 bit systems?

I think i have to generate my outline without adding layers to my
board -- there was a proposal for this on this list some weeks
ago.

Thanks

Stefan Salewski