Re: gEDA-user: Serious Bug in pcb-20060822

On Tuesday 14 November 2006 17:19, DJ Delorie wrote:
> Did you add the layer at the end of the stack, or move it into the
> middle of the stack?

I added the new layer immediately after starting pcb, so the topmost layer was
active. Similar problem occurs when layer 2 (second from top) is active.
First I tried inserting new layer when bottom layer was active -- but then it
was not possible to add something. (There was no reaction when I was
cklicking on Add button.)

Best regards

Stefan Salewski