gEDA-user: Generating a postscript from gschem

Is it possible to generate a postscipt from gschem? The method I used to use
doesn't work anymore - it generates a file, but it doesn't contain valid
postscript. I tried to delete the error parts of the wanna-be PostScript that
go out of this and I am not able to produce a postscript that ggv eats even
this way. I cannot print my schematic now!

(paper-size 11.69 8.27) ; A4
(load (string-append gedadatarc "/gschem-lightbg")) ; light background
(output-orientation "landscape")
(output-type "limits")
(output-color "enabled")
(output-text "ps")

; You need call this after you call any rc file function
(gschem-use-rc-values)

; filename is specified on the command line
(gschem-print "dummyfilename")

(gschem-exit)

CL<