Re: gEDA-user: Generating a postscript from gschem

>Is it possible to generate a postscipt from gschem? The method I used to use
>doesn't work anymore - it generates a file, but it doesn't contain valid
>postscript. I tried to delete the error parts of the wanna-be PostScript that

	Yes, of course it is still possible to generate postscript
from gschem.  I just tried it and as they say: "Works for me".

Three questions:

	* Do you have the following file:

		$install_prefix/share/gEDA/prolog.ps

	installed?

	* How did you install gEDA/gaf?  Did you install ALL the pieces and
	are they all the same version?

	* More information would be useful, like a sample broken postscript
	file.  Reports without basic information are not that useful
	and usually get a "Works for me" response. :)

My initial guess is something is wrong with your installation.  I only say
this because I'm assuming there would be more bug reports / screaming if
ps printing didn't work at all.

								-Ales