gEDA-user: Board fabrication

What if we made a via shape for ease of non-automated drilling, (for prototyping)? I think a concentric circle of copper to aim the drill bit in and keep it from walking away from the center of the larger via or mounting hole would be helpful.

Anyone else?

The concept is just a smaller via on top of a larger one, and with no drc impact and no pin number -- best handled directly by pcb code...as one object rather than stacking two on each other though...

John G