Re: gEDA-user: latest mini-project: R8C SDIP adapter

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 17:02:36 -0500
DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> graced us with this prophetic message:

> One-day project, so I can play with an R8C mcu:
>
> 	http://www.delorie.com/pcb/r8c-1b-adapter/
>
> Anyone know how to clean off "no clean" flux?  I just want to pretty
> up the board, and make it less sticky.
>
> DJ

Hi,

If it's liquid type no-clean flux (we us AR800 or sum such at work), you can use
Isopropyl Alcohol and a good brush.  Repeat until satisfied.  Note that the alcohol
we use at work is the industrial strength stuff, not the rubbing alcohol found in
stores.  Turns you skin white from contact.

Rick.