Re: gEDA-user: Schematic Level DRC DIscussion

Prolog yep once upon a time. From my view point there is already a
sizable investment in scheme by the geda users and it seems good enough.
I havn't time to do more then I already am and so I plan to finsh what i
started. Others are of course more then free to rewrite or add a prolog
layer or anything else they like.

Steve meier