Re: gEDA-user: Schematic Level DRC DIscussion

Seems to me that if there is a good guile API into the database, then a
guile-based rule engine is the way to implement generalized DRC.  A DRC
rule specification language can compile into a guile-based rule database
that executes on the DRC engine.

-dave