Re: gEDA-user: gschem, PCB and xgsch2pcb icons

On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 23:29:16 +0000, Peter Clifton wrote:

> I've attached an SVG with some options. What do people like, any
> suggestions?

SVG is indeed the way to go. Hard coded pixel size won't blend into
modern desktop styles. Attachments don't work for me, because I read the
mailing list via gmane. Can you send the icons by mail? I can put them on
display on my website.

Here are the icons I use on my gnome desktop:
	http://lilalaser.de/tmp/geda-icons.html
They are far from perfect, but i got used to them. For serious use, the
pcb icon should be supplemented with a simplified version for small
sizes. A more detailed gschem icon for large sizes would be nice too.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog