gEDA-user: xgsch2pcb fixes: menu + icon, translation support working

Hi,

I've just committed some fixes to xgsch2pcb, fixing a bash'ism in the
configure script, adding missing build-infrastructure for
internationalisation, and adding a translatable .desktop file to make
xgsch2pcb turn up in desktop menus. (It also installs an icon).

If anyone wants to translate xgsch2pcb, please let me know...

The pot file from the last commit is:
http://git.gpleda.org/?p=xgsch2pcb.git;a=blob_plain;f=po/geda-xgsch2pcb.pot;hb=59c3a9a59f4ddfa893edf18b5aa7df552b8af356

With a general view of the sources in git at:
http://git.gpleda.org/?p=xgsch2pcb.git;a=summary

For me, this is an exciting mile-stone.. xgsch2pcb mostly works, has a
menu entry (with icon), and there is the prospect of bring it as a
translated application to non English users. I'm pleased!!

I suspect I'll end up making another release at some point soon, and it
would be nice to have some translations.

Best wishes,

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,