Re: gEDA-user: 13mm X 27mm board

On Sun, Nov 11, 2007 at 10:29:28AM -0800, Dave N6NZ wrote:
> I need to make a 13x27mm board.  pcb won't let me set any board
> dimension smaller than 15.something.

Aside from changing the source and recompiling, you could also let PCB
think the board is bigger and draw your outline on an unused layer.
Name it "outline", and tell the fab house to use that layer for
routing out the board.  I seems to me that 13x27mm isn't really enough
room to maneuver when placing components and such anyway, so you might
find it useful to have some space outside the outline as a temporary
holding area for components.

--
Randall