Re: gEDA-user: polygon stability (was: Group move is corrupting data)

On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 12:59:15AM +0000, Peter Clifton wrote:

> With regards the polygon code / PCB in general, do you feel that its
> mostly OK now? (I'm not using it that frequently at the moment).

I think things are significantly better now.  The board that got me onto
the polygon code was a 2-layer board with a GND flood on top and a 3.3V
flood on the bottom.  I ran into lots of bugs and usability problems with
planes, and I think most or all of them are now fixed.

One thing I know is still iffy is autorouter support for planes and fills.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>