gEDA-user: Maximum line width in pcb?

Is there a reason for the maximum line width in pcb set to 250pt? Is this
an issue with the GUI like the minimum board size, or are there
constraints in the underlying graphics engine. I noticed, that clearance
can be much larger.

To me, 250pt seems like a  rather small value. On special occasions like
high current grounds or if tracks have to deal with excessive heat larger
tracks would be handy. Can the maximum width be changed to some larger
value?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211