Re: gEDA-user: Is there a tool to warp refdes back in PCB?

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 22:45:06 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

>> The current version of PCB seems to misplace refdes text somehow.  Is
>> there a tool that warps the errant text back to the element?
>
> The few times I've seen text "disappear", I do a save/revert and it's
> back.

To me, refdes text disappears pretty often since I use the latest
snapshot or CVS download. It is only some components that lose their
refdes text after load-layout-data-to-paste-buffer. Select and move of
the refdes-less components makes the text reappear. At the same time
other not selected components loose their refdes. Looks like some
internal list of components is broken. I can make all the refdeses
visible with select-all and left-click on the selection without moving.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211