Re: gEDA-user: Gerber view

To view a Gerber file, do a right mouse button on one of the numbered
buttons on the right, then use the pop-up menu to open the Gerber file
you want to see.  Then right mouse on the next button, and open the
next layer, etc.

When you are done, you can save your layer arrangement as a gerbv
project.

HTH,

Stuart