Re: gEDA-user: Gerber view

Thanks for the kudos, but the real hero is Stefan, who wrote the
program.

I'll be checking in some patches and then spinning 1.0.3 any day now.
(Dealing with this was part of our Free Dog gathering last Sun.)
After that we'll open up a quick discussion about future features in
gerbv, as well as what to do about the various developement branches
which exist in CVS right now.

As for file -> open, I'd like to see the ability to open multiple .gbr
files at once using shift-click or ctrl-click.  I'll have to add that
to the feature request list.

Cheers,

Stuart