Re: gEDA-user: Some lib footprints have silk on pads

On Wed, Nov 14, 2007 at 12:50:50AM -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

> > BTW, any idea why shift-paste buffer does not replace the first time?
>
> First I've heard of it.  ...tests...  Works for me the first time.

Oh, I see what it is now, if the single-click into the window brings
focus, you can place elements, but the shifted-ness must be lost.

I'm using multi-window Cygwin/X so when I click in the library, the
workspace loses focus.  When I mouse back over, the crosshairs etc
work even without focus.  When I single click, I place an element (even
with shift) but when I undo and try again, now I have focus for the
shift-click.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>