Re: gEDA-user: PCB: plated slots?

Surprisingly, these examples don't use G87 at all...
Nevertheless I never had problems when manufacturing plated/non-plated
slots with this app.

Regards,

Carlos

El dom, 11-11-2007 a las 22:42 -0500, DJ Delorie escribió:
> > It seems there are two ways of doing slots.
>
> Yup.  The G85 one seems simple enough.  I think the G87 one would
> require the fab's engineers to check them.  Last time I asked a fab
> about outline routing files, they said "Don't" as they need to know
> what their machines need for offsets and limits and such.
>
> > I can also get you a sample drill file with a slot, if you want.
>
> Sure.

; This is 10mm x 10mm board with a slot hole at the center (x=5mm , y=5mm)
; of size 4.75mm x 3.2mm.
M48
METRIC,TZ
FMAT,2
ICI,OFF
T01C3.2000
%
M71
G90
G93X0Y0
T01
G00X5000Y5000
M15
G01X5775
X4225
M17
T00
M30
; This is a 1x1.6mm plated hole at x=5mm, y=5mm.
M48
METRIC,TZ
FMAT,2
ICI,OFF