Re: gEDA-user: New gerbv revision ready for testing

Stuart -

On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 10:20:25AM -0500, Stuart Brorson wrote:
> *  If you have any devilish gerbers which test some arcane Gerber
> corner-case feature, and you can share them with the world, please
> e-mail them to me and I will include them into the "examples"
> directory for use in testing as we move forward.

Can I humbly request that the examples/regression tests get
packaged separately from the gerbv source itself?  They're
great, but bloat the size of the download tremendously, with
no real added value for people who already know gerbv works.

     - Larry